Backbone Campaign Lumbar Club Cookout & Sing-along
At the Annual Localize This! Action Camp
Wednesday August 1, 6:30-10PM
- Joining the Lumbar Club
- Renewing Your Lumbar Club Membership
- Increasing your monthly Lumbar pledge
(Lumbar Club members make the artful activism of Backbone Campaign possible through automated, recurring monthly donations)
Order of Fun:
1. Grilled Salmon or Portobellos and Vashon-grown sides.
2. Presentations from Bill Moyer, allies and activists
4. Sing-along and skits 'round the campfire
5. More S'mores!
Dinner is $20, but...
- Increase your monthly pledge by $10 = Get $10 off one ticket
- Increase your monthly pledge by $20 = Get one in free
- Increase by $40 a month = Get 2 free dinner tickets!
Space and food limited - please RSVP by July 21.
In your message, please give your full name and indicate your entree choice (salmon or Portobello) and number of folks in your party (up to two per Lumbar Club membership).
Your tickets will be at the door and we'll settle up there-no need to pay in advance.
In your message, please give your full name.
For information about Localize This! Action Camp go to www.localizethis.org