Join Backbone and friends at this special celebration and fundraiser, Saturday, September 28th, 5-9 at the Tom Douglas' Palace Ballroom in downtown Seattle.
- Savor a delicious Tom Douglas meal prepared by his renown team of chefs
- Enjoy amazing music, including the virtuosic electric cello performer Jami Sieber and the Correo Aereo Trio, playing Latin/World music.
- Bid on silent auction items you'll love to take home
- Hear from and get inspired by change agents who are taking courageous action to protect the people, places and species we love
- Support the activism and solutions that are needed for a beautiful future!
RSVP below and you'll be directed to the payment page. Only 100 tickets to this intimate, inspiring and delicious event are available, so don't delay in getting yours.
Please send an email if you have any dietary restrictions/concerns or special needs in order to enjoy this event.
Can't attend yourself but want to make a contribution, or sponsor others' attendance? Click here to make a tax deductible donation that will help make the event a success!
Want to support the Awards Dinner by donating an item to the silent auction or signing up as a Sponsor? Contact Amy.
- September 28, 2019 at 5pm – 9pm
Tom Douglas' Palace Ballroom, Seattle
2100 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
Google map and directions
- $75.00 USD