How have folks in your community been taking action? And how are you staying grounded and rested?
Join our monthly creative activism call, Tuesday November 30th
Time: 5pm Pacific / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern
Click the RSVP button below to join us on Tuesday for more information on local actions and report backs from our creative community.
We'll share about recent actions and ways that we can all support each other's continued work.
On the agenda will be
- a debrief from CSO Jacob Johns who just returned from COP26 in Glasgow
- an honest conversation on how we're managing self care so we don't burn out
- People Vs Fossil Fuels events
- update on the campaign to remove the 4 dams on the Lower Snake River, America's Most Endangered River
- Not yet tooled up with light gear and banners? Let us know on the call and we'll work with you to get your community these creative messaging tools.
We look forward to connecting with you on Tuesday evening! Sign up below.