We are prepping for a Spring and Summer of creative actions to let policymakers know how serious we are about restoring the Snake River! Join us at a workshop in our new warehouse space on Vashon Island:
Wednesday, March 16th
- Go over deploying our inflatables - the giant salmon and life size Tahlequah orca and baby
- Make banners (lots of communities want to banner at their overpasses to speak out for wild salmon and orca!)
- If anyone wants to learn Light Projecting, we'll have a light and GOBOs to show you the ropes and practice
- Learn some rhythms as part of an optional Drumming for Demonstrations
- Write postcards to policymakers.
We'll also have a chance to catch up, discuss the issue, and share food (dinner will be provided!)
Please wear a mask; dress warmly. RSVP Below
We are prepping to support actions in Tacoma and Olympia and need to build a team that can successfully deploy the inflatables - your assistance is much appreciated!
- March 16, 2022 at 4:00pm – 7pm
- Backbone Warehouse at Sheffield, Vashon Island