Protect - Resist - Create!
- Artful Activism, creative campaign design and props to make the invisible visible, bringing light to cause;
- Community Organizing, non-transactional inquiry and engagement, building leadership and community power;
- Cultural Work for anti-oppression & sense of place;
- Storytelling and Media Making for reflecting and projecting our stories; and
- Solutionary Strategies for a Just Transition, building and proving that another world is possible.
- March 10-11 (4pm on Friday - 5pm Saturday) - Artful Activism, Backbone Theory of Change and Campaign Organizing - Backbone Co-Founder Bill Moyer and Organizing Director Eric Ross, WAMend Cindy Black, music entertainment by Kat Eggleston. Cost for training, meals and housing: $50-$200 (Sliding Scale). Register.
- March 25-26 (8am Saturday - 3pm Sunday) - Cultural Healing, Anti-Oppression and overcoming fragmentation and alienation - Paul Cheoketen Wagoner, Stephanie Barbee, others. Cost for training, meals and housing: $50-$200 (Sliding Scale). Register.
- April 1-2 (8am Saturday - 3pm Sunday) - Media and Storytelling - PRESENTERS TO BE CONFIRMED. Cost for training, meals and housing: $50-$200 (Sliding Scale).
- April 22 (8am - 5pm; Saturday only) - Community Organizing - Jim Diers, Sandra Vandervan - LOCATION TBA Cost for training, meals: $25-$100 (Sliding Scale).
- (Date pending) - Solutionary Strategies - More info coming soon.
How: Register today! Scholarships are available; email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. Meals are included in the cost of the trainings; let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Let's increase our collective capacity to be effective change agents and build a future worthy of our children!
- March 10, 2017 at 4pm – March 11, 2017
- Hostel on Vashon Island
- $50.00 USD