Backbone is offering tutorials on using the Zoom tool - you can use this for connecting with family and friends, meetings, etc. Folks are even using it creatively for virtual coffee dates and happy hours, bookgroups, spiritual and religious services, yoga classes, choirs, music concerts, and much more!
Let's increase our comfort with using the tool and work out any tech impediments - so you can be more connected to your community.
Backbone can help you help others avoid isolation and keep the work we all do evolving.
Please RSVP BELOW to receive the Zoom link you'll need to participate.
Here's a draft agenda:
- Welcome/Check in (10min)
- Zoom controls (20 min)
- Discussion of facilitation/participation skills that may be useful (<5)
- Quick jam on Ideas for skills and tools for our community in times like these. Pick 4(?) topics (5)
- Practice breakout rooms to discuss topics. (10)
- Report back from breakout rooms (5)
- Next steps, idea sharing and helping others use Zoom (5)
- Closing (<5)
RSVP Below to get the sign on info you need to join the call.
Zoom has free accounts, see https://zoom.us/ for individuals - you can sign up now or after the training. But for this call we'll use Backbone's paid account, which has more features than the free individual accounts.
We are all in this together!
- March 20, 2020 at 9:00am – 10am
- Zoom Video Conferencing