You Are Invited
Saturday, December 12th, 4:00-5:15 pm Pacific / 7:00-8:15 pm Eastern
Meet people like yourself who support the Backbone Campaign, and enjoy discussions with our esteemed board and special guests:
- Yvette Arellano (environmental justice champion and 2020 Sentinel Community Award winner)
- Mary Lou Finley (veteran movement strategist and author)
- Margaret Flowers (activist and co-founder of Popular Resistance)
- Daniel Lee (James Lawson Institute and Move to Amend)
- David McLanahan (Backbone Lifetime Achievement Award and Health Care is a Human Right - WA)
- Anthony Rogers-Wright (Climate Justice Alliance)
- Jeff Snyder (Kayaktivist and Projectionist)
- Rivera Sun (author of visionary movement fiction)
They will be joined by filmmakers Eleanor Goldfield and Joe Gantz!
"Less Talk, More Rock!"
- Get inspired by rapid fire video showcase of the work you made possible
- Converse with our illustrious boardmembers and guests
- Take a quick tour of Backbone's strategy for 2021
RSVP Below. You will be redirected to a page to purchase your ticket.
For questions, please contact Amy, [email protected]
- December 12, 2020 at 4:00pm – 5:15pm
- $17.00 USD