The stakes may never be greater in the battle between corporate and people power.
Join Move To Amend affiliates, artists, builders, and friends to build LED letters illuminating the movements for a real democracy!
No skills necessary. Though, anyone who wants to know how to or is skilled in soldering is especially welcomed to join in on the fun!
Theses night-time visibility tools will be shared and shipped to communities across the region and country. They'll be used on overpasses, in public parks, and have gained media attention for crucial issues of our time. Be it standing up for Native Rights, Clean Water, Getting Money Out of Politics, or Protecting Our Liberties, these are endlessly valuable tools for catalyzing collective change!
Feel free to bring food to share too if you like.
Accessible by bus, street parking available, wheelchair accessible. See you there!
- No skills necessary.
- Dress for a slight mess, and warm (the space can be a bit cool).
- Find cathartic release working with your hands.
- Bring your friends or kiddos!
- Feel free to bring a snack to share.
- Tools and supplies you can bring if you have them: extra brown paper shopping bags, any spare adult-sized football/lacrosse/baseball batting/motorcycle helmets, needle-nose pliers, hot glue sticks and soldering tools.
- February 21, 2017 at 4:30pm – 9pm
Freemont Arts Council's Powerhouse
3940 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
Google map and directions