Lend your time and talents for positive change!
Backbone Campaign's bold artful activism is fun, uplifting, and garners media attention for causes that matter. We are fueled by creativity, passion, and volunteer energy!
Wednesdays from April 19th - May 10th we welcome you to drop-in to our Vashon headquarters to help with a variety of volunteer opportunities.
There is no shortage of activities from button-making, putting papier-mâché on bobble-head puppets, helping get the word out making phone calls to supporters about upcoming actions and workshops, painting, and cutting, tracing, hole-punching, and adding twist-ties to new banners.
No Skills Necessary - Just your willingness to help out!
If you do have particular skills and an idea when you can pop-in please give us a heads-up by emailing email@example.com, calling 206-408-8058 or texting Eric at 805-776-3882.
Supplies / food items you can bring:
- Headlamps for improved visibility. (Bring an extra to share if you have one).
- Eyeglasses or magnifying glasses if it improves your eyesight.
- Dress for a slight mess, and a jacket (if you're working in the warehouse the space can be a bit cool), the office is toasty.
- Non-GMO snacks or beverages to share.
- Extra brown paper shopping bags.
- Spare adult-sized football/lacrosse/baseball batting/motorcycle helmets.
- Clean plastic screw-top containers (we love Talenti gelato containers).
Thanks for being part of the team!
- May 03, 2017 at 12pm – 8pm
Backbone's Vashon Office Suite 205 at the Sheffield Building
18850 103rd Ave SW
Vashon, WA 98070
Google map and directions