Sliding Scale Kayaktivism Pitch-In
We work to make Kayaktivsm accessible to all. Part of this is making sure that expense of kayak rental is not a barrier to participation. So, we ask everyone to do what they can. Here are some suggestions according to typical expense to Backbone Campaign:
- $5 is what we'd like as a minimum pitch-in to reserve a spot in a kayak.
- $10 is a suggested reduced rate
- $25 covers your cost
- $50 covers your cost and anonymously supports another person
- $100 covers you and anonymously supports 3 others
You can multiply the quantity of your contribution to match your capacity. If you are specifically counting on a single, double or triple kayak, be sure to confirm with the Backbone office about availability. Call us at 206-408-8058 and/or email [email protected]
* Thank YOU for supporting the Backbone Campaign located in Vashon, WA. Backbone Campaign is registered with Washington State's Charities Program as required by law and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities.