Our monthly call, Thursday March 21st (5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern), is an opportunity to come together and discuss upcoming ways we want to engage.
We'll also go over new tools available to the Solidarity Brigade network - like flexible LED light panels and digital projection.
Issues that we might lend our creative resources to are:
- Single Payer- introduction of H.R. 1384- Medicare for All Act of 2019
- Green New Deal/Youth Climate Strike
- Growing movement against U.S. intervention/imperialism in Venezuela
- Immigrant family detentions/border issues.
The Backbone Solidarity Brigade network meets the third Thursday of each month via Zoom; RSVP below to get call-in instructions.
If you have any thoughts on what we should prioritize discussing or would like some time to speak about a certain issue, please email Phil.
If possible, please join us by video on your smartphone or computer so we can see each others' beautiful faces and continue to build community in our network.
RSVP below TODAY!
- March 21, 2019 at 5pm – 6pm
- Your phone or computer