Join our next Orca Organizing Call (using your computer or smart phone to connect via video, or your phone for connecting by phone only), Tuesday, Sept 4th @ 11:30am (Pacific)
We must honor Mother Orca Tahlequah's courage, intelligence, and endurance by taking actions to make her sacrifice deliver real change for her pod, for the Chinook salmon and the beings of the Salish Sea. She is successfully making the invisible visible more effectively than any activist organization ever could, and we can build upon her action.
RSVP BELOW to get the call in info.
PLEASE ALSO FILL OUT THIS SURVEY TO TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO USE CREATIVE TACTICS TO SAVE THE SOUTHERN RESIDENT ORCA!
We will open the call with brief reflections and introductions and close with specific next steps for all participants.
- Ongoing Art Builds at Backbone Warehouse to create banners for use around the region over freeways and on the waterways
- Overpass bannering coordination and brief overview
- Be part of the biggest ever Free the Snake Flotilla on the Snake River, Sept 7-8
- Deploy large inflatable Orca and Salmon in Olympia, in your communities and at the final October Orca Task Force meeting
- Sign up to take part in coordinated light projection for Lower Snake River dam removal
- Organize a Human Mural in the shape of an Orca (shown at right - see more HERE)
Informational calls to identify potential solutions to the problems we face together.
RSVP BELOW to participate and collaborate with others to plan actions and art builds.
- September 04, 2018 at 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Zoom Video Conferencing